Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cruising Da' Hood Post


As of late, I've been running around my neighborhood, the green-belt and the school tracks, in an effort to jump-start this running thing. It's going well. The shoes are comfortable and seem to fit well. The low temps have been tres cool. (Side note: I could do without the rain, though. It clearly makes for Bad Hair Days, Damn-it!)
.
As of Friday, I'm moving up to four miles but I've not timed myself as yet. Once I get somewhere above five miles then I believe a time trial will be in order, the results of which I may or may not post. ...sniff ; )~
.
Clearly, I need to commune further with my Inner Runner because those running shoes are quite sassy! They keep calling my name!
.
Now that all of this is going on, however, I suppose there will be a run...on those dorky, little visor-mounted rear view mirrors, down at Academy's or where ever. Inside Voice: "Where the hell is that damn Scooter S.O.B.? Is he back there somewhere?" Nuff said...

No comments: