Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hey Baby !!


Saturday was one of those defining momements in my life. I abided by my "I don't drop friends rule" and what is more, that frickin' Elvis Bastard was definitely in need either of a ass busting or a bullet!! I asked Lula to photograph him, especially if "he wiped out"...from her facial expression, she concurred wholehearedly, well at least as much as the O.U. Guy simulaneously hitting the deck, anyway.
.
Saturday was about both maintaining friendships and developing new ones. I gotta say...I'm looking forward to arm-wrestlin' that Lulu Chichy...I hear she's a W.C.B.A. and they always make my day !!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

OK. What exactly is W.B.C.A? And I was all about elvis crashing and burning!!

Thursday 11AM - Parmer Ride?

Dionn said...

Um...that's Wanna Be Certified (bad) Ass...

Hi Scooter!!